TT electronics Events
AUVSI 2013, Washington, D.C.
TT electronics integrated manufacturing services is proud to serve the armed forces and commercial aviation through manufacturing partnerships with the largest aerospace, defense and homeland security companies in the world. Visit us at booth #3446 so we can learn more about your unique electronics manufacturing needs and offer customized, reliable solutions. Click here to read some of our success stories, and contact us to schedule a meeting with one of our staff members at the show.
The Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI) is the world's largest non-profit organization devoted exclusively to advancing the unmanned systems and robotics community. AUVSI's Unmanned Systems 2013 is the premier networking event for the unmanned systems community for the air, ground and maritime industries and draws over 8,000 attendees, more than 600 exhibitors and over 300 members of the press and media.
Key show highlights include:
- 570+ Exhibitors (350,000 gross sq.ft./ 32,500 sq. meters of exhibit space)
- 8,000+ Attendees including: commercial and defense operators, CEOs and high-level decision makers, government and industry program mangers, policy makers, scientists, researchers and students
- Delegates form more than 40 countries
- 100+ educational sessions including keynotes, presentations, panels, hot topics, posters and interactive workshops
- Live Demonstrations on the show floor
- Exhibit Hall Uniform Days - military and first responders recieve complimentary access to the exhibit hall and general sessions 13-15 August
Thank you for your interest in TT electronics – integrated manufacturing services.
If you wish to contact us please refer to the contact information for the specific location you’d like to contact. Alternatively, you may also complete and submit the information request form and indicate the specific location to which you wish to address your enquiry. Thanks again!